Tuesday 12 February 2013

I love my pakinsan......So what.I still love India

                                             "I LOVE MY PAKISTAN"
Above Statement is posted on Alok dixit sir's wall.

huh......ada pada kon pada......I m bit confused, ya confused,why , that just a straight words just simple words with 4 letters and nothing.

but but it not just a bunch of 4 letter but more than that....

this post was written by Alok dixit,a famous journalist

after that some most of people gone through this,and comment on it:-

that’s me in centre whoo I found my self as a wall, I...I just not also here to notify about things going on but also I self comment on it.....


" I love my Pakistan "

first of all I am true and purely Indian, and also big practical guy (people says so what you r a practical guy than what,I, can tell them difference, after reading this post, you can better understand the practicalism)

Ok..........my comments from potty room starts now.
We Indians thinks that Pakistan is our rival a big rival we have to beat him in any, any type of race...either our great competitor is some one else(China Japan....more over USA),lets take an example, TRP of Indo-pak test series is more than indo-australia 20-20,more over in hokey word cup, stadium is full of people but in indo-south Africa hokey, no one there. In both cases hokey and cricket india is far far better but still we take joy of beating them. More over if our GDP is down by one(some previous news) then half of india compare it with pakistan that "whoosh we r far better than Pakistan".

In other cases like if some one chatting about "China vs India" that gossip is of ten minutes at Max but on " Pakistan vs India " is starts from dawn and never ends(that gossip makes me to write blogs).

We dont even bother about Bangladesh(also India’s previous part) , but in case of Pakistan we are one of biggest gossiper in this type of case, our priority rivals are Pakistan in priority of 1 to 10 ,1st to and tenth is Pakistan then Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, china, Japan, and other lies.


Getting to the point, Pakistan is our enemy not only enemy but its a type of Arch enemy, but more specifically a " enemy brother " (If someone have one unfortunately meet him/her you can compare relation with Pakistan).

Talking about this type of relation this relations are like Ladies War in which talking something good about enemy is like you are with them(either your intention are not that),but in all this was not my point also.

we don’t have any problem with Pakistan , also we having good amount of factor of safety against Pakistan , in any type of fight....but still "unbelievable notorious commenting"

If I rather love America or Japan then we don’t have any crucial commenting there but if I love Pakistan I have to mention each detail, and at the end I have to go jail for "no reason" named as "some reason".

and behind that many politition get there vote-bank  dose and some of them introduces "andolan" which i think is not so compulsory .For them Andolan is like if I am wrong I go for it.

In all our India has to move forward to look for real compititors and make sure that we should follow practicalism.....not a kattar-vadi bhavna.

If I love Pakistan then its my own thought same like I love china or America....Or India. JAI HINDH - JAI BHARAT

4 comments:

  1. I would have agreed with you. But addition of 'MY' in the statement shows a connection you share and obviously you have to bear the baggage that comes with it. Same as you say I love India in Pakistan or you say I Love Saddam Hussain in America. We are not prejudiced without a reason. 4 wars and so much have terrorism has just made us bit to cautious. ITs not just freedom of speech it comes with a responsibility of respecting emotions of your motherland which is not just stone but Ideology and its people. Statement like these will only hurt the burns people suffered due to the fire of terrorism. War is still a honourable action, china and we still share mutual respect if you meet them outside. Does Pakistan even shares that with any country. The only country treats them gud away from home and infact at home as well is the country which has suffered because of them the most. Just wanted to add on your considerations...and ya we can talk all day about them is coz its like a complex relation not simple like who are not our own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept, Respect to mother land is first...........but From pakistan to India the war is Only for taking political benefit.
      and in this image of Indo - Pak relation I just have to say that this war is end when we intrude up-to Lahore. And politicians (of both side) if wanted, they end this race of kasmir in those days, but they dont end, and still BJP-Cong. giving in there manifesto "the kashmir issue" why....?and Navaj sharif also giving fire to that issue.
      The image is infront of us about pakistan is just wrong, people of that side are friendly to India but there friendlness is filtered by Politition of both side.
      and that makes what this Post make me to write.

      Delete
    2. please ek kam kijiye jo mumbai hamle me mare the aur kargile me jo jawan mare unko jake bataiye aapka Pakistan prem.. shanti ki pahal karna alag baat hai jo Hindustan hamesha se kar raha hai.. Alok Dixit ko itna hi tha to woh donho desho ka naam lete..
      itni commonsense to honi chahiye ki Pakistan aur baki desho me bahot farak hai.. aur vaise bhi Alok Dixit ne yah jan buz ke hi kiya honga, kuch kutte choro ke uppar bhukte hai aur kuch attention pane ke liye....
      Kashmir ka kya hal hai? vaha election lena ? phir election to khalsa land, bodo land, naksalaite area har jagah lete betho... aur ek shurwat karo tukde karne ki.. Idhar se shanti ka diya to hamesha jalaya gaya, kargil me jab sena kam ki gayi tabhi tumhare desh ke pakistani ghuse the.. mere bhai tumhare sir ko khush karne ke liye yah blog tumne likha hai to auchi baat hai.. magar freedom of expression ka naam longe to aatankwadi jo khun kharaba karte hai woh bhi legal karna padenga ...

      Delete
    3. प्रशांत जी मे आप की उस भावना का बहुत आदर करता हू जो अपने देश के लए आप जाता रहे हे.
      मे इस ब्लॉग पोस्ट के मध्यम से बस इतना ही कहना चहरहा हू के पाकिस्तान इतना फिसड्डी देश हे के उसे हमने लाहोर तक खदेड़ा था, साथ ही पाकिस्तान के' लोग' कभी कश्मीर कश्मीर नही करते बल्कि वो बस वाहा के प्रधान मंत्री हे जो बार बार अपनी कर्तुते दिखते रहे हे.
      मे बस इतना कहराहा हू के पाकिस्तान को छोड़ कर हम लोगो को चीन अमरीका जेसे दुश्मनो के बारेमे सोचना चाहिए.
      जो ह्मे अपने देश मे आके लूट रहे हे अपने प्रॉडक्ट्स जेसे maggi papmers और दारू की कंपनीआ के द्वारा देश को खोखला कर रहे हे .पाकिस्तान को हम जब चाहे तब चुप करा सकते हे.

      Delete